No more coffee for me~ V8 it is...it works~!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

No whining~!

With the below, being said and done...Let me introduce myself. I am 39 years old. I have 5 children. The oldest four are from my first marraige which ended after 13 years. My youngest daughter is with my fiance, and we have been together for almost 7 years. The kids range in age from Preschool to a freshman in college...I have been attending preschool for almost a decade...shouldn't they award that with some type of degree for the mom?! I work for a non-profit therapeutic riding center, and if working for a non-profit doesn't take enough of your time heart and soul...we live here on the farm...and are very grateful...but all of this truly gives me enough material for, well probably forever! I am really looking forward to sharing our experiences here, being a blended family with blended.....opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment