No more coffee for me~ V8 it is...it works~!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

ho ho ho...oh oh oh...

Oh what a week this is turning out to be...what was I thinking...
First off, still adjusting to living out of the city. Learning in the ins and outs of Septic, Softners, and Propane....mental note to self..try to never need to fill the tank the week of Christmas, this is not a cheap endeavor! Second note, it only sounds like a good idea to make 8:30 a.m. dental appointments for the kids during Christmas break, when your making it 6 months prior...Lastly, Sam is having his tonsils out tomorrow and Brian may need minor surgery this week...oiy!
Saturday I thought I was getting the flu and was down and out..which means I am double timing it on last minute ( ok, all most all of it) Christmas shopping today! Getting ready to head out with Emilee and tackle some things on the list.
For those in the know of Kaelin and her wacky ways...she did great for her first dentist appointment! For some reason we were all in the room ( Kourt, Sam, and I) she didn't grab the dentist or boss her around, success! She did ask the hygenist (ugh I have tried respelling that too many times)not to shoot her with the laser machine <:)
And one quick update on her highness that I didn't share on my own fb..
The other day, she walks into the kitchen, "Mom, guess what I put in my mouth?, dog food"..."Why? did you eat it?"..."No, I took it out"...two days later I am telling Emilee this...while Kaelin is listening she says"I had to get it wet for them(puppies)"...Me-"what! did you put a lot of it in your mouth?!"..Kaelin "No, just one at a time.."
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment