No more coffee for me~ V8 it is...it works~!

Friday, December 16, 2011

hmm....

So..I could not have asked for a duller day...until I actually mentioned to a friend this evening, that- while a busy day..nothing out of the ordinary..thought to myself..hmm...maybe venturing into this blog, I engaged in something a little out of the box..and wa la~ no craziness in the Wujkowski~Alocok abode! but in saying so and being a guest in la la land...I was also distracted from my next habitual move, which is to knock on wood or any wood-like surface, at minimal 6 times...for good measure~
reflecting on this day, I am remembering that it began sleeping on the couch...not from a dispute between Brian and myself, or even that his ever loving self didn't don a breathe strip..but, because the breathe strip cannot overcome super heavy breathing..at 3 a.m. one (ok-me)is super annoyed at being woken for the 7th time for this heavy "honk-chooooo......"..this was followed by hermit crab death and other things only a mom or dad at home can reflect on later that night or 15 years from now...
Next up, SUPER HAPPY 5 year old who wants to talk about everything under the sun..before the sun is up :) and as we ready for preschool, the battle of what we picked out for her to wear the night before and her new obsession with wearing "what team is on tonight"..this is an area for her Dad, oldest sister Emilee, or brother Sam..yet, veteran Mama that I am..I listen & reflect..(Winter = Red Wings and red is for Christmas) this is the same child that last week asked if she had to dress up for her "singing thing" ( 4 yo Preschool Program) in which I said, "yes~ you can wear a fun dress" in which she replied "I want to wear the Detroit Lions"...and again, hmm...we came to an agreement with a sweater and khaki's..God love her, she was the loudest singer in the bunch...she never ceases to amaze me..she has a really big heart and never ending surprises for all of those who love her..our last moments of the program, were after preschoolers came to sit with parents to enjoy the rest of the show..after a couple of songs, she said to me.."Mom, don't look at me" which in Mom radar means "Dammit, I should have been looking"...and there she was..hand down the back of her khakis.."what?..my butt itches!" only a parent can advise their child to scratch in privacy...ours said "inside or out" until tomorrow~

No comments:

Post a Comment