No more coffee for me~ V8 it is...it works~!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Because my Mom told me to....

Mouse poop....when all is said and done...this blog started with finding mouse poo in the kitchen sink...after a minute (felt waaaay longer) of standing there staring, wishing it away....well that didn't work, so freak out and call fiance, who is on the road driving a semi in wind and freezing rain, hmm also not a good choice, but he was not happy and could at least share that with me! Plan B, tell my Mom! ok, so she also could do nothing about this...but with the crazy carousel that is my life, she suggested that I start a Blog...at first I stared at the text she sent me saying so, the same way I stared at mouse invasion...and then I thought why not. I already share the daily crazy antics that go on in my life on facebook and emails to those who are close enough to relate, empathize, or tell me to snap the hell out of it (totally need those people in my life)...so in starting this I am hoping to create a template for those who are truly interested in the daily happenings here, find a new circle of those who are experiencing the same, and of course get it all out of my head...which I am sure my family will appreciate. Looking forward to sharing

7 comments:

  1. I didn't think you listened to your mom... Good choice... :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. but..what about the mouse??? Maybe you should borrow a kitty from next door, I know how you like them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok back to the mouse.. I just bought an electrical device that you plug into the wall to chase the rodents off.. after reading your blog i wonder if was working.. went to let the dog in and a mouse ran by..

    ReplyDelete
  4. the mouse..yes, let's go with that...not mice- mouse...I have been doing quite a bit of research here, geez I wish I would have been decorating cookies and tell myself "oh, I must have knocked some sprinkles in the sink"...We are moving into attack mode here, our puppy Bella is just going to have to be a mouser...(she is a little brighter than Lily)I have resorted to bleaching the sink, counters, and dishes! The kids will only find out if they take interest in what I am posting here and for some reason wine helps :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy, I am finding all kinds of solutions! From, trapping, poison, drowning, cat adoption, home made bags of fox pee, to insulating every possible home opening with wiry fluff...which can also trap the little demons within it and then fume up your whole house with mousey carcass...blech

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...ummm, first of all, I'm not making you a homemade bag of pee...

    To address the main point of your post (I'm assuming it's an introduction of your foray into blogging), yay for you. Perhaps I will get inspired to reinstate Life in the Fox Den (if only for a week, that's about the shelf life before it seems to wither away again and again...) I will use the RSS feed to stay updated. Again, good for you.

    And now on to the mouse issue: we use this little brick of poison that supposedly makes them thirsty so that they will leave the house for water........and then die. In theory this will avoid the dead mouse smell that seems to linger forever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) Shauna, totally do not want Fox family pee...

    ReplyDelete